We know a stroke can have devastating repercussions, not only for the individual who has suffered the stroke, but also for their family and loved ones.
Our team at Oakmont Care can provide the extra homecare and support you need to manage these challenges. We are experienced in providing practical, emotional and social support to help you enjoy an independent life.
Working together we can create a personalised care plan to help you achieve your specific goals enabling you to live the life you want.
How we can help
- A morning call to start your day, with help to wash, dress and have breakfast
- Help and support so you can be enjoy your chosen activities, like meeting friends and family, or going for a walk
- Meal preparation and providing the support you need to eat and drink
- Support and encouragement in rehabilitation, new ways of managing day to day living
- Practical help around your home such as light housework, shopping and washing
- Assistance with taking your medicines and making sure you have these readily available
- A night time call to settle you in bed
We acknowledge there are lots of factors to consider, particularly in terms of the extra support required to meet your needs. By providing ongoing physical and emotional support we want to enable our clients and their families to maintain a high standard of well-being and quality of life they deserve.
Contact Oakmont Care to discuss care and support service for you.