We believe that having a physical disability should not prevent you from leading a full and varied life. Our dedicated staff provide home care and support to help you live the life you choose.
We recognise each person as an individual with different interests and aspirations. By focusing on your unique strengths and abilities, we can support you to achieve your personal goals.
How we can help
With our help and support, we are confident that you can continue with your chosen activities. Or if you are looking to become more independent but want some extra support, then we can help you too.
These are some of the areas we can support you with:
- Manage your responsibilities – keep on top of day-to-day tasks.
- Stay connected – meet friends and family, attend school, college or clubs, pursue a favourite hobby.
- Stay fit – help you to attend doctors/hospital or physio appointments.
- Stay healthy – support you to prepare your meals so you can eat well.
- Stay independent through supported living – assist you in shopping, managing your money or accessing local facilities like leisure centres and libraries.
- Manage your daily routine – getting up and going to bed.
- Assist you in your housework – help with domestic chores like washing and ironing
Our staff are highly trained in supporting adults with a learning disability. We aim to deliver everything we possibly can to improve people’s health and wellbeing.
Contact Oakmont Care to discuss care and support service for you.